Sunday, August 15, 2010

a7san 7aga fe Malaysia



I have been thinking for a very long time on how to write this topic .. I feel obligated .. but what always hinders me, is that there is no words that can portray what I really want to say ….

Around four years ago, in my first year in Malaysia my friends and I decided to go to Thailand for our mid-semester vacation (spring break), first we went to Bangkok it was awesome .. then we went to phuket and the trip was getting better every day, awesome .. it was just perfect, and how not ?? .. you are travelling in one of the best spots in the world with some good friends.

In an unexpected turn of actions, I found myself in Bangkok phuket hospital, and in an expected behavior, I found that these “some Friends of mine” are becoming the Best of friends of mine.

Some people say that it takes a long time to make a friend, well it is true in the normal situations, and I have best friends whom I made in a lonnnnngg time .. and it is worth it hands down, but in the abnormal situations like these, the gestures these ppl did, makes you feel that those ppl you just met are your best friends already.

These situations may differ .. I mean you don’t have to go through an accident to know your best friends … some of my best friends were not there with me .. but I am dead sure that they would have done the same no doubt.

Since I came to study in Malaysia, around 5 years ago, I met so many ppl, some of them are friends and I really love them .. and on the other side there are my best friends, the kind of ppl that you can rely on them and be sure that they will help you with whatever .. and that they will care for you stuff as if it is theirs, With those ppl I have seen a lot … we went through a lot of things, although these 5 years are almost over but I will do everything I can to hold on those few forever isA ..

4 comments:

  1. mooooore thaan like ,,,, i loved itttt ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you could have done much better.
    seems like your more writing to your close friends who were with you than sharing it with everyone who wasn't. You could have worked harder explaining the painful parts and the beautiful ones.So those who weren't there can experience the situation themselves.
    You really needed a review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice thought... and indeed it's the best thing in malaysiaaa....bs da maymn3sh en disso2y bardoo hwa el sabab :D

    ReplyDelete