Tuesday, December 7, 2010

u never know how it may turn out to be.

Around 8 years ago a friend of mine had his right arm broken. his name is mostafa abd el Fattah or we call him te7a. He broke it in his basketball practice or something I don’t really remember. It was kind of severe so he had to put it in cast for a little longer, and by a little longer I mean it stayed up to five or six weeks. Mohamed el Moez (Wezza) which is a mutual friend, came to me one day looking serious which is very weird of him coz he is always smiling.

Wezza: dude I want to talk to you.

Me: Sure bro, anything.

Wezza: dude this is serious, you can’t tell anyone.

Me: dude what’s up??

Wezza: It is about te7a.

Me: What about him.

Wezza: I went with him last night to the doctor to check on his arm, and the doctor told him that your arm is getting better, but there is another problem.

Me: ….

Wezza: you know his arm has been in cast for almost 6 weeks now, and when he did it the doctor advised him not to put his broken arm anywhere near water, so he listened to him and he did exactly what the doctor asked him to do. So he had never cleaned his hands for six weeks, and it even went worth, since he doesn’t clean his hands. It developed some kind of fungus and a skin disease and it is infectious. So you better not touch his right hand.

Me: shit maaan.. r u shitting me ..

Wezza: I swear man.

I tried to avoid te7a the whole day, but he will come to me and extend his hands to shake mine, but I would defy it, I would hug him or do anything but avoid contact with his hands, I felt terrible for two things, first is because he is my friend, second I felt bad for not telling all my other friends about it, but there was nothing I can do. On that day te7a was becoming extra friendly, he came to me every now and then extending his hands waiting for mine to meet half way, I tried avoiding him for hours, hoping that the day would pass and then I will figure out something to do for later, until te7a and wezza came and told me it is April’s fool you idiot.

1 comment:

  1. hahahhahah i felt tht it was really serious nd i was waitin to knw the END :D

    ReplyDelete