Tuesday, March 23, 2010

w 3assah an takraho shay2an w howa 5ayron lakom

I looked at my mother’s eyes they are red ..full of tears .. my father has a big warm true smile drawn on his face, my young sister who is jumping on the sofa facing the T.V in the living room, my brother is hugging me.. cell phone is ringing … ppl are calling to check and congratulate ….. and that very much describe one of the best moments in my life when I knew that I got a high score in el thanawya el 3amma… 98.1 % el 7amdulilllaaah.

By the end of the 2nd year in my secondary stage I wanted to join the faculty of petroleum engineering is Suez which requires the highest score of thanwyea 3amma in Egypt, everybody was telling me that it is inevitable that I will join that faculty since I got high marks so wat could happen, I went confidently to el tansee2 putting my no.1 choice that petroleum engineering faculty and the rest faculties of engineering without really caring that I might not get what I wanted.

Two weeks later I found that the faculty I wanted for the last two years and have been working hard, studying, working the extra mile, having little naps instead of sleeping just not to waste time of the precious time during the exams week, all of that went in vain or at least to me at that time.

What a great disappointment … not only for me but for my family as well, I could see that they want to help me but there is actually nothing they can do, and it’s a one fucking grade that stood as an obstacle between me and my dream college.

Skipping the part that everybody tells u, be strong and this is life and… etc

But in no time I found myself offered an opportunity to study abroad, to travel initially majoring the electrical engineering but el 7amdulillaah, I found that the university opened a new major which is petroleum engineering to be the pioneer batch.

So wandering back in time and thinking what if ……. or else better say el 7amdulillaaaah and not to wander

W 3assah an takraho shay2an w howa 5ayran lakom

ZIAD

3 comments:

  1. you really mastered that first paragraph, ur description was really nice, i would of liked to hear though anout ur life in malaysia and the posotive effects it had on u.
    as for my oppinion on the issue i think that god really told us alot but we fail to work upon our beleifs i think this is the problem of all mankind that they choose what they can see or reach opposed to any unknown or unthought Consequences.

    there is a verse in the quraan stating that god will give to man from where he does not expect.

    good work ZED solid blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i like about ur posts is that they are short, simple and stright to the point. keep it up Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wallhy ya Zizo gamda keep on ya man

    ReplyDelete